Losing a dog is one of the hardest moments you’ll ever face. They give us comfort, joy, and relief with their endless love and enduring companionship. So it’s no exaggeration to say dogs are no less than our human family members. And when they leave us forever, it’s like losing a part of us that will never come back. Life goes on but it will never be the same.
Dogs are literally man’s best friend. They love us, protect us from harm, make us laugh, and even respond to our mood. Without dogs, life’s like a song without music. And the day that music dies, a part of us dies with it.
For those who have never owned a dog, the joy of life is incomplete. There’s no love like a dog’s love. The pain of losing that love is excruciating, to say the least.
Scroll down to read some unforgettable quotes by famous personalities on the loss of dogs that will ring true with every dog owner who has loved and lost.
Contents & Quick Navigation
- #1 Life is incomplete without dogs.
- #2 Wherever my dog goes, I will follow. Even after death.
- #3 The more dogs you own, the more your heart will grow full of love.
- #4 Dogs are truly a part of us and we will never forget the love we shared with them.
- #5 Even in death, dogs spare us more pain than they would have if they had lived longer.
- #6 Dogs have more reason to go to heaven than we do.
- #7 Things will never be the same. Nor would we want them to.
- #8 A dog by any other name would still be a gentleman.
- #9 Dogs are the reason to be alive and thankful.
- #10 All are equal but some are more equal than others.
- #11 Dogs live in our hearts forever and a day.